Friday Night Pitches!
What a wonderful start to the first Biloxi Startup Weekend!
Thanks to all the brave souls that pitched at Startup Weekend Biloxi!
Here are the 15 pithces:
1. Evac 2 Go- a mobile app and text notification system for governments and businesses to notify people of evacuations.
2. Luxury Designer Silverware – Customized fine silverware.
3, Giglines – A database of military uniforms manuals. Members of the military can input their specific uniform for diagrams that represent accurate placement of badges, ribbons, etc.
4. Think Dusk – Automated itinerary based on GPS location. Suggests an itinerary based on preferences, like kid-friendly, outdoor activites, Italian restaurants, etc.
5. 100Dollar Hire- Website for crowd-sourcing/staffing of businesses for $100 flat rate.
6. Real Estate Deal Finder- find foreclosures and discounted homes fast and easy.
7. Hundo.com –
8. Mario Latorre Luxury bags & accessories- Nanotechnology-laced leather to make them water resistant
9. Presentation smart bag- All-in-one bag for laptop, projector, flyers and other items needed for presentations.
10. Humble Beam-
11. Pencils & Toothbrushes- People in the US purchase pencils and toothbrushes and get one free to donate to kids in Vietnam.
13.Spanish/English Translation- Translation services for businesses and events coordinators.
14. Lawn Rumba- Robotic lawn mower
15. Art Outlet- Artisans and upload digital copies of art to sell several copies of their work.
6 of these ideas were picked:
1. Lawn Rumba
5.Organic Hair products (wasn’t pitched)
6. Mario Latorre